Tomorrow we are headed off to a potluck for the holiday, I think we’re at over 17 people so I doubled my recipe for pasta salad. This is one of the first recipes I got from my MIL and I still love it even as my palette has changed.
I always start with the pasta so that it has time to cool. I do put a little bit of the dressing on it to make sure it doesn’t stick while it cools.
Salads, Tested and Approved!
Prep 1 hr ∙ Makes 8-10 ∙ Difficulty Easy
- 1 lb. rotini pasta, cooked
- 1 lb cheese tortellini, cooked
- 1-2 heads of broccoli, cut into bite-size flowerets
- 1 small head of cauliflower, cut into bite-size flowerets
- 1 lb. mozzarella, cubed or fresh “pearl” size
- 6-8 oz pepperoni (and/or dry salami), diced
- 1 bottle italian dressing
- ½-1 bottle Salad Supreme
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl, preferably 1 day before serving.
When doubling the recipe – triple the meat…